1. a person who has a good attitude about playing a game or having to do something.
2. diversion; recreation; pleasant pastime.
3. jest; fun; mirth; pleasantry.
4. mockery; ridicule; derision.
verb (without object)
5. to amuse oneself with some pleasant pastime or recreation.
6. to play, frolic, or gambol, as a child or an animal.
7. to engage in some open-air or athletic pastime or sport.
8. to trifle or treat lightly.
9. to mock, scoff, or tease.
verb (with object)
10. to pass (time) in amusement or sport.
11. to spend or squander lightly or recklessly.
12. to wear, display, carry, etc., especially with ostentation; show off.
13. to amuse (especially oneself).
Mastered by FLOTE
Cover Art by Chris Hund
*additional production by Matt Houston